Ministry Leaders Summit
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Ministry professionals across denominations and positions for the 2020 Ministry Summit presented by Leadership Harbor, in collaboration with Great Plains Small Church Connection, the Presbyterian Pastoral Care Network and Ministry Leadership Institute. This free event will provide paid and volunteer leaders across various ministry areas an opportunity to learn and then discuss how we're leading during this new time in our world and ministry.
Pastors, Worship Leaders, Tech/AV Teams, Childrens, Youth, Young Adult Ministry Leaders, Bible Study Leaders, Office Staff, ANYONE who works (paid & volunteer) in your Church setting. Big Church, Small Church and Everything in between!
More than a Brainstorming session - You each have a voice that is needed at the table for this discussion. Our Churches and Ministires will look different moving forward.
- How do we transition to a ciris exit strategy?
- How do you do Worship // Discipleship // Bible Studies // Meetings // Chilrdren/Youth/Young Adult Ministry and more?
- Where should we invest our time, staff, volunteers, finances, and other resources?
- What must change?
- What should we leave behind from our "past normal"?
- What will we be bringing forward to open opportunity for the Church to find a clearer voice.?
These and more questions/topics are open for discussion as we gather at the Ministry Summit.
Open with Prayer
20 mins teaching/introduction
60 mins - Small Group Facilitated Discussion
(Not an opportunity for complaints, but idea/discussion/learning about moving forward)
30 mins - Facilitator reports
Additional info on follow up conversations
Close with Prayer