What is J-Term
AKA January Term is often an opportunity to explore subjects outside of your major, discover new interests all during a shorter period between semesters.
What are you doing during your J-Term?
• Sitting around watching sports all break?
• Playing video games?
• Catching up on Netflix?
Don't get us wrong, all of those things in the right proportions can be good, fun and a great way to change things up before next semester. But, what if you could do something a bit more intentional with some of your break? Something that will help you be better prepared for next semester, next year or your next steps?
Give our GAP J-Term a try and we guarantee you'll have the best chance of becoming the person you were created to be.
• Two 1-on-1, 1-Hour Coaching Sessions
Optional; Add 4 additional sessions for a total of 6 Hours of Coaching around a Personal Growth Plan through 2nd Semester.
• Your Laws Course - 4 Sessions, each covering a different Law of Growth that will help you unlock your potential for growth in the coming semester and beyond.
* Tue 1/4/22 - Law of Intentionality - Do you have a plan for your personal growth?
* Thur 1/6/22 - Law of Awareness - You must know yourself to grow yourself!
* Tue 1/11/22 - Law of Consistency - Motivation gets you going - Discipline keeps you growing!
* Thur 1/13/22 - Law of the Rubber Band - Growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be!
Your Laws Course will meet Tue/Thur at the above dates 1-2 PM CDT via Zoom.
Coaching will be set up between you and your Coach and can be via Zoom or in-person if in the Lincoln area.
If you would like to know more or have questions please email Chris; firstname.lastname@example.org
With all that is included; J-Term has a value of $597
Sign up today for only $299
Seats are Limited.
Level Up - add four more hours to your Coaching package - for a total of 6 sessions. You'll get monthly Coaching through 2nd Semester.
"I have found Coaching to help me find out more about myself and help me improve my everyday life."
- Young Adult Client -