Treks by Leadership Harbor - Experiences that will connect you to growth, achievement, and valuable memories. Together we'll experience the world around us, learning from the journey and how to apply the lessons when we return home.
Guided Treks -
What if you could better identify your family's values, understand the individual and collective values of your family members, hang out with Disney and Marvel Characters, and visit Cozumel & Castaway Cay with your family and friends old and new?
Join Coach Chris and his family as we set sail on the Disney Dream for the first Harbor TREKS at Sea. Our theme, Suitcases & Dreams is perfect for families of all sizes and dynamics looking to have a magical vacation and some intentional focus on your and your family's dreams.
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - W. Disney
Identify personal & family dreams including the next steps.
Strengthen relationships & communication with your family.
Family vacation, and memories to last a lifetime.
Our TREKS Schedule:
• Pre-TREKS: we'll meet virtually/hybrid twice - tentatively late Jan and mid-Feb. Get to know your fellow TREKS Sailors, we'll learn about Values, Resources, Dreams, and more before we Set Sail!
• March 7: Recommended to arrive in Fort Lauderdale the day/evening prior to embarkation. We'd hate for you to miss the cruise.
• March 8: Fort Lauderdale, embark on the Disney Dream with Sail Away Party.
• March 9: Day At Sea.
• March 10: Cozumel, Mexico, book a port adventure, stay on board, or both.
• March 11: Day At Sea.
• March 12: Castaway Cay, enjoy Disney's private island.
• March 13: Fort Lauderdale - Disembark.
• Post-TREKS: we'll meet virtually/hybrid 1-2 weeks post-TREKS to check in with each other.
We set sail on March 8, 2023, so book your Staterooms and register for the TREKS today.
Once you've registered - Register for TREKS and book your Staterooms, then it's time to set the countdown clock. We will send additional information, including a more detailed TREKS Form to complete. The additional form will help us gather info for all in your travel party including names, dob, shirt size, stateroom number, etc.
TREKS: Disney Cruise
Sailing on the Disney Dream
5-Night Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale
March 8-13, 2024
a stop at Disney's private island Castaway Cay
a Marvel Day at Sea
and so much more
Registration open now - Jan 8, 2024.
Book Your Staterooms
Use our preferred Travel Advisor HiHo Hansen Travel (fill out their Travel Quote form and put "Harbor TREKS" in the 'Other' box)
Or Visit Disney Cruise Line to book direct
Our Cruise: 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale with Marvel Day at Sea. March 8-13, 2024
Only $439 for a family. Includes pre & post-TREKS training, onboard meet up's (mostly informal so you can enjoy your vacation), and a SWAG bag with materials for your family's adventure.
* more than 4 in your family extra shirts/individual SWAG items are only $20 extra per member.
Pay any amount of $50 or greater as your deposit, the remaining balance ($439 less deposit) will be invoiced and is due by 1/1/24.
Pre & Post TREKS:
Two pre-TREKS virtual/hybrid meetings to get to know our TREKS group, and define personal and family goals. What's in your "suitcase" - family values, resources and how to manage them, and of course dreams.
Post-TREKS check in 1-2 weeks after disembarkment for accountablity on our next steps towards our dreams.
During the cruise, we'll have a couple of meet-ups on board, lunch on Castaway Cay, and your TREKS guide/journal to help you and your family unpack the theme and lessons at your own pace.
TREKS SWAG will be sent out to all registrants before our first pre-TREKS meeting and our sailing.