"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another"
• Do you feel isolated in your ministry?
• Do you wonder how to develop the spiritual life of your congregation when apathy seems to abound?
• How do you balance serving the church, developing your own faith and your family life?
In the midst of doing the business of the church sometimes we need an outside, fresh look at the challenges we are facing in order to find that new perspective. One of the first principals of leadership is that you must first lead yourself, before you can lead others.
Think Tanks are an opportunity for you to gather twice a month for intentional growth and a safe place to work through the challenges each ministry leader faces and to celebrate your wins.
We meet on the 1st & 3rd Thursday's 10-11 AM (CDT) for:
• Networking - gather, talk, exchange tips, tricks, struggles and successes.
• Leadership Development - a leadership topic each month, with materials & guidance provided by your Leadership Coach.
• Reflection - finding the answer within you to the questions and challenges you face.
If you would like to know more or have questions please email Kris; Kris@leadershipharbor.com
Two 1-Hour Calls Monthly.
Calls are recorded if you miss you can listen back to your Think Tank.
10-12 max per Think Tank
Annual Membership $360 or two payments of $200 due at sign up and in the 4th month